DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT FEMILIFT TREATMENT 06 NovQuestions about FemiLift North Valley Plastic Surgery in the USA answers questions about FemiLift vaginal laser treatment.
What can women expect after the FemiLift treatment?The enhanced vaginal tone promotes lubrication and blood circulation which improves sexual stimulation. Women that were suffering from urinary incontinence often see an improvement in their symptoms that can be significant enough to forgo corrective surgery.
How long after the treatment do I have to wait to have sex again?Three days.
Who can benefit from the medical benefits of the FemiLift?
- Women experiencing urinary incontinence.
- Women experiencing dyspareunia (painful sex).
- Women experiencing atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy).
- Postpartum women experiencing vaginal laxity after childbirth.
- Any woman looking for enhanced sexual sensation, for both herself and her partner.
- Breast cancer survivors that can't be treated with hormones for any of the above indications.